Meet the Team
Kit&Caboodle’s owners Rob Francis & Philippa Taylor will be pleased to welcome you in the offices of Algarve Express Transport & Removals in Almancil where you can see most of the items for sale on display. This additional string to their bow was a natural progression from frequent requests of home owners in the Golden Triangle area to sell on their well looked after home furnishings.
Kit & Caboodle was formed from the activity of Algarve Express Transport & Removals. We have many clients that are selling their properties, downsizing or moving to far away shores and no longer need their furnishings. We assess these items and those of quality we sell to you from our site in Almancil.
If you see an item on our website but are unable to come and look at it in the next few days then you can Reserve It for 10% of the asking price. We will hold it for you for one week. If you do not then wish to proceed it you will receive your 10% back. However if you don’t make the purchase by the end of that week, we reserve the right to keep your 10%.
Terms & Conditions
- Our products are all Sold As Seen and full examination of each item should be done by the purchaser before taking delivery.
- Our website pictures, description and measurements are meant as an indication only and should not be relied upon for accuracy.
- Kit&Caboodle accept no liability for any difference.
- All clients viewing products at the Algarve Express Transport & Removal premises do so at their own risk.
- Kit&Caboodle accept no responsibility or liability for any injury caused whilst at the warehouse premises.
- Delivery is free to clients in the Algarve who make a full purchase payment of €500 or more. Quotations will be given for all other deliveries and will be carried out by a member of the Algarve Express Transport & Removals team.
- We endeavour to look after these products to the best of our abilities however we accept no liability for any damages to products we are selling on behalf of our clients.
- Assembly of goods is the responsibility of the purchaser unless a price has been requested from us for this service.
- Kit&Caboodle can accept Cash, Debit Card or Bank Transfers.
- An item may be reserved for one week, or longer at the discretion of the management, providing a 10% deposit has been received.
- This will hold the item and prevent it from being sold to another client for this agreed period of time.
- Full payment is then expected upon completion of this agreed period.